1st/2nd line Support Analyst
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Scott-Merrick LLP
My client an established software vendor based in Brentwood, Essex are looking for a 1st/2nd line Support Analyst.
The successful candidate for this role is likely to be someone who has a solid Application Support background with an interest in financial services. Candidates must be able to communicate clearly with customers aswell as internal teams and deal with ambiguity. Training is provided on my clients internal systems used in day to day activities however previous experience with the below applications and activities is preferable.
- Microsoft Excel - Analyse payment data using formulas and present data through the use of pivot tables and charts. (Essential)
- Splunk Enterprise - Analyse log data (training on this tool will be provided previous experience preferable)
- BrowserStack - Quality Assurance/User acceptance testing (Preferable)
- SOAP UI/Postman - API testing tool which allows you to send requests. (Preferable)
- JIRA - Ticketing system (Preferable)
- Day to day monitoring of payment applications.
- Log and respond to customer queries via email or telephone.
- Raise investigations and present evidence of faults clearly for engineers (JIRA)
- Communicate clearly with external partners (Issuers, Acquirers, Developers)
- Post sales support (Client Management, Technical discovery conference calls)
- Create custom mappings of customer payment files. (.CSV,.XML,.txt)
- Setup customer accounts and maintain data.
- Incident management
- Identify sales opportunities and refer to sales teams
For more information on the 1st/2nd line Support Analyst position based in Brentwood, Essex. Please apply now.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£115 - £200 Daily
£26k - £30k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual