Lead Architect - EUC - End User Computing
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Mansion House Consulting
EUC - End User Computing - Desktop - Microsoft - Citrix - User Story - Workflow Mapping - Active Directory
Are you an experienced Senior/Lead Architect working within EUC. Do you have experience with automation and have proactively improved processes for end users. We are looking for a Lead Architect/Head of Architecture based in London. You will ideally have an understanding of Financial Services and have worked as a Lead Architect.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining the User Stories' for technology delivery in the End User space.
- Delivering proof of concept trials to production users
- Monitoring availability and performance of the user environment identifying opportunities to automate and improve
- Assess, document and build change plan for platform changes as required in conjunction with business and technology teams
- Working closely with the other End User Computing leads, responsible for driving forward related project work
- Propose and evaluate technologies for adoption
- Deliver competitive advantage to the business through introduction of new technologies, automation of existing processes
- Own the automation channel and proactively deliver improved processes for users
- Work with international teams to ensure swift implementation of the standardised products, methods, processes, policies, and to promote the tools and functions of the EUC department.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Deep interest in new technologies and how they can be leveraged.
- Significant experience in designing and engineering change efforts, using Business Intelligence and monitoring to demonstrate both opportunity and delivered benefits.
- Technical experience of the desktop environment, including products such as Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp, Microsoft Windows, SCCM, Scripting technologies, web technologies and desktop platform technologies.
- Experience of Mobility solution design and testing for Laptop/Tablet use (involving client Firewalls/VPNs/Network control/AMT)