ARCHITECTURAL REVIT MODELLER
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Vision Builders
Dynamic Food Service & Interior Design Company based in Charlotte, NC, specializing in hospitality design, seeks a motivated & enthusiastic individual for an entry level position in our New DC/NOVA Office. Our hospitality design scope is diverse and includes universities, hospitals, restaurant chains, sporting facilities, and airport installations nationwide.
- Provide drafting, architectural detailing, working drawings, schedules, while adhering to Vision Builders Revit standards.
- Communicate and work effectively within & across the architectural, interior & food service departments in the company.
- Work under the direction of a Senior Project Manager, while showing initiative to solve problems & meet project deadlines.
- Associates degree in Architecture, Interior Design or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the Architectural/Interior Design field.
- Experience with Revit is critical - candidates should not apply without Revit experience
- A base knowledge of building construction, construction methods and drawings, design development, and internal office project management.
- Effective oral & written communication skills.
- BlueBeam Revu, Photoshop, Sketch Up experience is a plus.
- Salaried position; level and type of compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick leave
- Professional development support
- Medical insurance
POSITION REPORTS TO: Senior Project Manager/Design Principal