Help Desk Technician
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Deerfield, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration. Currently, they are looking to add a Help Desk Technicians to their team.
- In charge of user systems Help Desk and technical support. Review/track issues and resolve
- After-hours Help Desk Support on a weekly rotating basis
- Overall strong communication skills, effective communicate with non-technical staff/other teams
- Maintain and manage all desktop application (Adobe Design products, Microsoft Office, Microsoft & MAC O/S and Xstore Point of Sale)
- Deploy images using Windows Deployment Services then configure/support Servers, network equipment, PDA's, printers and workstations registers
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot end-user workstations and hardware/software to deliver required desktop service levels
- Determine the need for/implement performance upgrades of PCs
- Administer retail systems security
- Work with LAN Technicians/Network Administrators to establish proper operations
- Aid in maintaining/upholding procedures for reporting and monitoring desktop operations
- Observe system polling between Xstore and host system
- Store visits to assist with new equipment/software
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 2+ years of POS Help Desk experience
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with Windows OS & Office applications, personal computers and network technologies - Active Directory, LAN and WAN
- Understanding and experience working with retail systems, specifically JDA MSS, Oracle or Retail IDEAS a plus
- Availability to provide Help Desk support when necessary
- Open to 10% travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#JS13239 - Help Desk Technician
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.