Infrastructure consultant (PulseSecure etc.) - 200-day in Rome - UN-ag
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Infrastructure consultant" to start from ASAP a contract until 31 DEC 2020 (approx. 200 w/days for an international Org' client in Rome with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment. The position is Rome based.
The Consultant will work toward the maintenance of Infrastructure as well as the expert support of Infrastructure changes.
In particular, the Consultant will perform the following:
- Maintenance, administration and expert support of the following systems:
- Pulse Connect Secure clusters
- OneSpan/Vasco Authentication Servers
- Juniper SRX Firewalls
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- Nessus security scanners
- OpenVAS security scanners
- Maintain and support network and security infrastructures in HQ, client Country Offices and HUBs including but not limited to:
- ICO/HUB networking
- Videocon networking
- SWIFT networking
- Remote access solution
- Implementation of resilient network security infrastructure controls with client network team. In particular:
- Intrusion prevention system
- Internet access policy
- Application access policy
- Project coordination and technical implementation of the IAM Identity and Access management infrastructure. In particular:
- Coordination of implementation activities until roll-out with ICT technical teams;
- Maintaining the resiliency of the underlying infrastructure.
- Coordination of the vulnerability management processes with the different ICT technical teams. In particular:
- Maintaining client infrastructure security rating to acceptable levels
- Maintaining compliance with the ICT Vulnerability Management SLA
- Ensuring security watch on client critical infrastructure
- Perform other related duties as required.
- System admin Hand-on experience on:
- PulseSecure, Juniper SRX/JunOS Space, Checkpoint (Firewall + IPS/IDS)
- Nessus and Openvas security scanners, Splunk + ELK, Monitoring solutions (Nagios), OneSpan (ex-VASCO)
- Enterprise videoconferencing management (Polycom)
- Project management certification (PMP, Prince2 Practitioner)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- The position is Rome based.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.