International Communications Manager
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Salt
My client, a leading innovation business, are on the hunt for an interim Internal Communications consultant to join their team in Amsterdam on an initial 6-month contract basis.
This role will be an ongoing contract and focus primarily on driving the internal comms initiatives and small element of project management.
My client is looking for someone who is super organised and can help drive up their PR around everything eCommerce in Europe and be able to champion internally the team's successes.
The client desperately needs a strategy around how to (locally and globally) create visibility around project releases, achievements and other updates. This could translate into yammer posts, frequent newsletter or any other communications tool. Candidate must set up this strategy with inputs from department managers and be able to implement and execute that strategy.
This role will require cross team coordination and you must be able to coordinate activities across multiple teams and levels.
* Be point person on tasks related to communications activities related to the eCommerce team.
* Drive the creation of an internal communication strategy for the team.
* As a contributing member of eCommerce team, create written content for feeding into internal communications channels such as Yammer.
* Assist with the organisation of employee meetings and creation of presentations for these meetings.
Education & Experience
- Experience in internal communications
- Experience in setting up a communications strategy
- Experience in implementing communications strategy and coordinating activities to ensure timely delivery of PR.
- Working with stakeholders at various department levels
- Good communication skills
- Creative mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Ability to work structured and on multiple things at a time
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English both verbally and written
If keen to apply, email CV to (see below) for more info!