Audience and Data Specialist (Contract)
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Salt
Are you interested in joining one of the most successful and well known fashion and retail clients, who are leading the way digitally? You'll join in an exciting and important year as they embark into the final year of their 5 year strategy.
- Develop and drive Audience Data strategy and its application through commercial and marketing technologies. Ensure Audience Data Strategy fuels in-season and season +1 planning insights, audience activation, testing roadmaps across the marketing funnel.
- Working together with local audience managers and global brand team to build brand level
- Ensure audience strategy feeds creative messaging and experience delivery across each stage of the journey
- Source, evaluate and activate data partners relevant to continuously improve data driven marketing programs for .com & BU as well as performance activity. Improve data quality and drive competitive advantage
- Develop hypothesis for learning agenda, testing frameworks in conjunction with insight and measurement leads
- Own audience segmentation in the Google Full Stack(/or DMP, CDP in the future) and audience ecosystem and how this connects to experience planning, experience delivery and growth strategies
- Ensure audience data can be executed in the ad tech and martech stack, ensure maximum connectivity and maximization of toolset utilities
- Actively feed audience strategy & tactics into campaign briefs before Market/BU reach the agency teams
- Be able to explain the impact of performance marketing on business objectives
- Work with BUs and markets in the optimization of your performance marketing area(s) by using data analysis, providing training and sustaining ongoing communication
- Work cross-functionally with product domains, digital and brand teams to create synergies, address opportunities and drive revenue
- Build on quantitative analysis to develop insights for the communication with stakeholders.
Education & Experience:
- Experience in Data/Marketing Operation for Ecommerce/DTC environments
- Experience in Digital Marketing Research/AdTech/MarTech Audience Data Management is a plus
- Experience in coordinating and operationalizing for DMP and audience building
- Working with stakeholders at various department levels
- 6-8 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic Experience and a broad understanding of Advertising and Marketing Technology
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- Execute project tasks under the direction of Project manager (as collecting information from stakeholder, map process, coordinate testing, manage deadline).
- Manage stakeholder making sure they are up-date about project and on time vs plan with their tasks
- Apply appropriate and effective communication methods to escalate or inform management and important stakeholders.
- Be able to identify critical steps and escalate for resolution