Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
Role: R&D Manager
Location: Parkmore, Galway.
Benefits: Excellent salary, Pension, healthcare and yearly bonus. You will have the opportunity to work with other Senior Management levels across the global organization.
My client provides products, technologies and services to medical device companies, specializing in Minimally Invasive delivery and access devices. The company is ranked among the Top 10 global providers of outsourced design and manufacturing services to the medical device industry
Manage an R&D/Product Development Engineering team to conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice.
- Lead a team of Design Engineers & Technicians in developing a portfolio of exciting and innovative new products.
- Lead the team in all elements of the Research & Development on projects from concept generation through to design verification.
- Responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies.
- Testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp.
- Build the engineering group skills sets/strength in depth through growth and development of the team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Level 8 Engineering degree, or equivalent.
- 8+ years' industry experience in a medical product development environment.
- Responsible for the delivery of robust device design in accordance with PMO plan/schedule.
- Clear lines of communication with device development teams on project day to day activities, technical issues etc.
- Reporting device design and development progress to all key stakeholders and site leadership
- Working closely with peers in the Process Development group to ensure collective robust design/robust process
Contact me for more info or if you are interested in applying.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales