Senior Business Analyst Qliksense & Salesforce - Antwerp
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a project with an international client in the direct vicinity of Antwerp, Belgium
My client is working on EMEA level on a tool related to Bid Excellence, including related analytics. Help is required from business/functional analysis perspective to finalize the current pilot phase and for the further implementation of the tool.
Relevant systems are developed on Qlik Sense and Salesforce technologies, and other custom-developed systems
TASKS OF BUSINESS ANALYST:
- A senior business analyst profile is required due to the fact that the person will be talking to business directly
- Goal of the assignment is to provide general support to the team. The assignment consists of core business analyst work, meaning the following
- Investigate and analyse
- Align with business and IT
- Draft changes
- Follow up technical assessment
- Follow up on development and testing
Core topics (he/she should be focused on but not limited to):
- Support deploying pilot: Support the short-term activities from business/technical analysis perspective to ensure successful deployment of the pilot to 2 test markets, ensuring tool is appropriately integrated into the application landscape
- Support solution design: Support from business analysis perspective the creation of the final solution design with the project team (including among others product owner and architects) considering ongoing pilot feedback, resulting required budget & project team for scaling.
- Change management: Evaluating the business need and documenting the requirements in changes, working with the technical team to assess the requirement, providing test scripts etc.
- Release management: Following up on the releases, hosting calls to facilitate communication with the testers and technical teams
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners