JIRA/Confluence System Administrator
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a JIRA/Confluence System Administrator. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern).
- Perform JIRA/Confluence System Administration tasks including:
- Ensure worldwide operation, ongoing optimization & further development.
- Carry out release management in cooperation with hosting partners.
- Evaluate & introduce various add-ons.
- Develop & implement best practices & guidelines.
- Coordinate with other system administrators.
- Manage user groups & authorizations.
- Carry out User Support tasks including:
- Act as the first point of contact for user questions/support (help desk).
- Advise & support in the areas of migration (digitization) & the introduction of processes in JIRA & Confluence.
- Undertake User Training tasks including:
- Create training documents.
- Organize & holding of user training (from beginners to key users).
Your Skills & Experience:
- Several years of experience as a Jira System Administrator or Power User.
- Any experience in Agile methodologies in considered a plus.
- Completed Computer Science education.
- Versatile, dynamic & a very good communicator.
- Fluent English speaker & ideally a very good level of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.