Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
My Client is a Global Swiss Bank with an enviable reputation. Due to some internal growth they are currently seeking a Front End Developer for an initial 12 months to be based in Zurich.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing User Interface and Service Layer of a trading application (This role has a more Front End Focus)
- Working closely with the business and other IT departments to design appropriate IT solutions in a complex trading environment
- Helps drive the team to deliver in a high paced challenging environment
- Drive a solid architecture and promotes good coding practices for the application and is motivate to help less senior team members
- Takes ownership of the code and takes the required steps to ensure the team delivers high quality features
- Helps drive the team toward better DevOps practices
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Significant experience in developing & designing really expressive and attractive and easy to use UI's & ideally UX experience
- Understand W3C web standards
- Building sites using semantic mark-up and CSS
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.