SAP Project Manager
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by DSR Global Ltd
SAP Project Manager who is passionate about driving evolutions of systems in the commercial scope.
- Play a key role in the full project life cycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result
- Analyse the internal client's process: prepare and participate in workshops, requirement documentation, etc...
- Analyse, organize and mapping of different processes
- Understand and organize the planning of tasks for the project and sub-projects
- Roll out the new processes and solutions
- Manage constrains (like risks, controls, timelines)
This mission touches a wide set of IT applications: SAP BPM, SD, MM, APO, PI/PO, SAP BW, Tableau (BEx Analyzer), as well as non-SAP technologies
Note: We are NOT looking for a developer but a project manager, functional manager/analyst
- Proven working experience in complex SAP environments
- Senior (functional) knowledge of SAP BPM, SD, S/4HANA; technical knowledge is plus (read and debug)
- Excellent functional and analytical skills
- Creativity in finding/exploring solutions
- Experienced project manager
- Experience in IT transversal project management
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment
- Advanced oral and written communication skills towards different stakeholders.
- Able to write clear functional specifications
- Knowledge in steel industry/commercial/supply chain is a big plus.
- Willingness to travel (limited - frequency: mainly on site but dependent of the project phase)
- Service oriented, accurate, committed, stress resilient
- Fluent in English and either Dutch or French