Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce APEX
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Harvey Nash Group
This company is greatly known worldwide, and their staff are empowered because of the work place environment, projects, and the attractive benefits working for this client! In addition to this, employees get the opportunity to work on different projects
I also forgot to mention this company is a FTSE100 Company, helps Small to large Enterprise companies worldwide, a market leader in a certain sector, and one of the most exciting clients I have the pleasure to work with. A great opportunity in the Dublin market and not to be missed!
The Role: Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce APEX)
- Development and maintenance of Software
- Driving Results through various product lines and teams as well.
- Agile Development (Proven & experienced), SCRUM, & Programming methodologies
- Making improvements in the companies services, systems, or Products
- Providing support when necessary and expertise.
- You will have the chance to learn new skills and development tools - Therefore, willing to learn new job knowledge of development tools and techniques
Key Requirements & Preferences
- 1st & foremost a good quality Software engineer (Proven experience)
- Salesforce APEX (Proven Experience)
- 2-5 Years' Proven Experience
- Proven Experience in TDD approach
- Knowledge in: CQRS, Event Sourcing, Domain-Driven Design (Best practises and Patterns)
- Experience in one or more relevant Programming languages, frameworks & Databases
- Operational knowledge in Cloud, IOT, Big Data Etc
- Able to thrive and adapt in an everchanging environment and technology
- Proven contribution to open source software projects & real world application development experience
- Attractive bonus
- Flexible working hours
- & more