Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client on the east side of Cleveland has an opening for a Helpdesk Analyst. This is a 6+ month project.
- Log all requests in HP Service Anywhere. This includes all incoming calls, e-mails, voice mails, chat, walk-ins and any other interaction.
- Provide accurate and thorough solutions to end user interactions. Escalate or transfer incidents when appropriate.
- Provides information to end-user regarding the status of their incidents or requests.
- Troubleshoot PC hardware and software problems; software installations and upgrades; provide first line support for applications, network, server, and security.
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Continuous development of communication skills, problem solving techniques, and the creation of more efficient support methods.
- Attempt proactive resolution of end user and IS support issues to maintain a high level of visibility within the end user community.
- Participate in team projects that enhance the quality of the solutions center service level, and promote technical and career growth.
- Detection and communication of possible problems and the assignment of them to the Problem Management team for them to raise problem records.
- Coordinate incident resolution and service request completion with various work groups.
- Communicates with the end-user to gain agreement that the incident or service request has been completed and closes the record.
Primary Work Environment:
This position will be the user's single point of contact for support. Support Analysts can expect to spend their time working on the phones or in person and may need to visit the end user's desk to solve support issues when remote tools are not available. This position will require frequent interaction between the team and desktop team, other IS groups, and management.
The candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to handle many calls for long periods
- Have the ability to provide consistent, positive customer service
- Identifies customer needs, manages expectations, and defines appropriate next steps.
- Proactively solves customer problems
Have knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows 8/7
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010 (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari
- Microsoft Lync
- Cisco VPN Client
- iOS/Android devices
- HP Service Manager
If interested and qualified, please submit a resume and rate expectations using the link below.