.Net Developer - Permanent - Haywards Heath
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Talendrone.com
.NET Developer / Junior Developer - Permanent - Haywards Heath
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Location: Haywards Heath
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30 - £40k depending on experience
- Start Date: Immediate
- Mandatory Skills: C#, .NET, MS SQL Server, MVC/ORM, Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
As a Developer you will be working as part of a busy team helping to grow technical solutions and develop quality services to streamline business processes. As part of the IT Team, Implement pre-planned projects/sprints whilst maintaining business as usual. Perform day to day tasks to support and maintain and keep secure STM's in-house written software, where required. Support the IT team in all activities to provide good customer service and delivery.
- Design and Develop software in line with STM's business requirements.
- Keep Head of IT informed of any issues and required changes.
- Deliver agreed projects.
- Liaise with, business departments and external suppliers to assist with IT software delivery.
- Assist with cyber security risk management and business continuity plan.
- Propose improvements/enhancements to the reliability L&Cs Systems.
- Research the latest technology changes/enhancements and provide proposals of how these may be utilised by L&C.
- 3+ Years' experience with C# (Required).
- 3+ Years' experience with .Net Stack (Required).
- 3+ Years' experience with MS SQL Server (Required).
- Experience with MVC/ORM (Required).
- Experience of major cloud technologies including Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Knowledge of Windows server and client operating systems interaction with software developed.
- Good understanding of architectural patterns and best practices
- An ability to communicate clearly, effectively (Required).
- An ability to be self-motivated and proactive (Required).
- Strong planning and organisational skill (Required).
- Be a team player, with an enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach to getting jobs done (Required).
Listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange, and employing over 180 multi-disciplinary professionals across four jurisdictions, STM Group is one of the leading multi-jurisdictional providers of international pensions, life assurance solutions, and trust and company management services.
For over 25 years STM Group PLC has provided independent fiduciary services and asset structuring to high-net-worth individuals and corporate institutions.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Anna Charles () at Talendrone.
*If you have not received a response within 2 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£20k - £22k Annual
£45k - £52k Annual
£40k - £48k Annual
£35k - £43k Annual