Oracle Cloud Finance Functional Consultant/Architect
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Position: Oracle Cloud Finance Functional/Architect
Job Location: Gent, Belgium
Contract Duration: 7 Months
Experience: Minimum 10 to 14 Years of total experience out of which 2-3 years in Fusion products
Must have hands-on experience working on Full Implementation life cycles of at least 4 project deliveries for any one of following modules:
- General Ledger & Intercompany
- Financial Reporting Center
- Receivables & Collections
- Cash Management
Experience in Configurations
- Define enterprise structures, workforce profiles, security, and approval rules.
- Define and maintain prerequisite setup components for the payables configuration required for Oracle Fusion Procurement.
- Maintain corporate expense policies and rules, expense types, and expense report approval rules. Configure corporate card issuers, programs, and cards.
Security & Role Setups
- Define the configuration for user and data roles setup for Oracle Fusion Financials rapid implementation.
- Configure profile options, lookups, descriptive flex fields, and other common components. Create and maintain tax setup according to local and international tax requirements and to apply tax data to the transaction line.
- Define the configuration for Financial Reporting Center and SmartView.
- Configure Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence for ad hoc reporting, including managing the repository, connections, presentation catalog, and currency type display.
- Must have experience of data migration.
- Must be well versed with OUM methodology and all phases of implementation.
- Must be conversant of the Proposal and POC stages. Should be able to handle Demonstrations for Prospective Clients.
- Should possess good communication skills and should be willing to travel. Should be able to work independently and as a team player.
- Should be able to define and manage options that are used to configure the integration with Hyperion Financial Management.
- Experience in budgeting.
- Define extensions such as custom Oracle Enterprise Scheduler jobs.
- Knowledge on Revenue Cloud would be added advantage
- Certified Oracle Financials Cloud Implementation Specialist would be added advantage.