Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Square One Resources
Pega Developer | Java | JSON | REST
Duration: 6 months
pay rate: £545/day
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Pega Developer with Java Development and Oracle experience is immediately required by a global consultancy for a 6 month project based in Dublin
Key skills required:
- Pega CSSA certification or higher with minimum 5 years of Pega hands-on implementation work experience.
- Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages: Java/J2EE, Object Oriented
- Oracle SQL experience
- Excellent understanding of integration with third party APIs (Web services, JSON, REST, XML etc.)
- Proficiency in development and deployment using WebSphere
- Experience with progressive development practices and tools (eg unit testing, static code analysis, continuous integration, etc.)
- Knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture
Immediate interview available via Square One Resources
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.