Lead Front End Developer
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Focus 5 Recruitment
Focus 5 are working with a really exciting tech business in Manchester City Centre to recruit an experienced Lead Front End Developer. The company is a true tech business, more akin to the type of company found in Silicon Valley. With significant funding and exciting growth plans there is huge opportunity to work on exciting cutting-edge projects as well as the opportunity to build a career in an expanding business.
- Leading a Development team whilst remaining hands on in FED tasks
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality, secure code.
- Debugging internally and externally reported issues, and endeavour to maintain optimal performance of applications at all times.
- Taking both individual and collective responsibility for the successful operation of the applications delivered.
- Participating in peer code reviews, both as reviewer and reviewee
- Ensuring that the User Interface Experience on all the company's Web and Mobile applications are exceptional.
- Experience in a Senior or Lead Developer role.
- Experience with responsive designs and single page apps, shopping cart and search.
- Integrating with REST APIs.
- Understanding of cross browser compatibility requirements and building responsive web applications.
- Writing automated unit and functional tests using testing frameworks, preferably Jest and Enzyme.
- Solid understanding of source control systems such as Git
Desirable (not essential):
- Next.JS experience.
- Experience with other languages, such as NodeJS, C++, Python, and/or Go.
- Mobile application development using frameworks such as React Native.
- Familiarity with ticket tracking systems and build tools, such as Atlassian Jira and Bamboo.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Lead Front End Developer to make a real impact on a growing business and to develop your career and skills working with a true tech leader. It's an exciting time to join the business with real opportunity to dovetail your career growth with the growth of the company.
This is a live role with a key client. For immediate consideration and full details, please submit an application ASAP.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£58.7k - £72.3k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual
£42k - £52k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£42k - £52k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual