Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Anson Mccade
Java Developer London Developed Vetting (DV) UKIC
- As an established and highly recognisable IT Services firm, our client are specialists in the National Security space and are looking to further grow their team
- You will provide project support services and manage the delivery of building services and applications at a senior level on the JVM
- Please note this role requires current UKIC DV Clearance.
A hugely reputable technology consulting company with involvement in National Security work, at the forefront of innovation, to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
You will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their Government focused team. As a firm, they are well known for providing top training and creating well-rounded professionals with strong technical skills that meet modern market demands.
You will be exposed to some of the most high profile Government projects within the National Security space so you must be DV Cleared (UKIC).
- Must have current Developed Vetting (DV - UKIC)
- Prior experience working in the capacity of a Java Developer
- You're familiar with the Spring framework.
- You've used GraphQL to implement well-designed APIs
- You're familiar with TDD, you know what a good unit test looks like, and you can write tests across the test pyramid
- CI /CD
Reference: AMC*RK/TES65413 Type: Permanent Location: London Position: Developed Vetting (UKIC) Java Developer Duration: Permanent Salary: £45,000 - £70,000 + package Contact: Ravi Karimi Email: