Data Architect Analytics Governance Protection Project Management SAS
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Sure IT Recruitment
Data Architect Analytics Governance Protection Project Management SAS Python R Brussels Belgium
Long term assignment
The consultant shall provide consulting services and support on data topics pertaining to People, Data, Tools and Value:
- Identification of training needs at different Data roles, organisation training sessions and creation of specific events to raise awareness on specific data topics;
- Creation of a data governance model (including data catalogue, data quality), elaboration of action plan to implement the operating model, contributing to its direct implementation;
- Maintenance of data governance artefacts and follow-up of data quality issues resolution
- Dissemination of the data governance model, with relevant material (eg SharePoint) and engaging with stakeholders to explain and enforce compliance with the model;
- Collection of technical requirements for a data analytics environment, both in terms of hardware and software and creation of functional architecture for a data analytics environment;
- Follow-up on IT delivery and signals risks;
- Shaping of use case identity card to express data needs and analytical challenge;
- Coordination of demand management in respect to common suppliers (eg JRC);
- Tracking of risk and issues that can be impediments for value creation (eg blurriness of use case goals, legal or technical issues to access data, hardware or software issues to use data, lack of availability of key stakeholders) and escalates issues;
- Coordination of various project/services concerning Data and Data Analytics use to foster collaboration across teams and individuals involved;
- The envisaged consultant must be a Senior Consultant with a solid operational background in at least some data topics, such as Data Lab Architecture, Data Governance and Protection, Data Analytics, application of Data Analytics in organisations active on policy making.
- The consultant must have a solid background in project management.
- Ability to present the architectural aspects to business people and discuss with them the business requirements and the related architectural aspects.
- Very good communication skills (including ability to present and to animate discussions), rapid self-starting capability and ability to work autonomously are mandatory.
- Experience in a public administration, specifically on taxation and customs policy, is an asset.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and SAS, Python and R languages is a plus
Please forward your CV for a full description and immediate consideration