Unix Support Engineer
Posted on Feb 6, 2020 by Glocomms
We are currently looking for a Unix Support Engineer to work on a long-term freelance project in Lyon, France.
You will ensure the maintenance in operational conditions of the Servers: Unix (all distributions) or Windows server, WEBLOGIC, APACHE, TOMCAT, MQ Series, CFT, JBOSS, IIS, PowerShell, Active Directory, VMWare.
You are responsible for Performance and Industrialisation, you will provide level 3 support:
- Level 3 incident management
- Guarantee the quality of services and respect of commitments
- Management of complex changes and problems
- Participation in crisis management
- Improvement plans
- Creation and modification of instructions and procedures
- Script creation
- Capacity management
- Training actions for N2 team members
- Platform qualification
- Check the implementation of standards, methods and tools
You are autonomous, show strength of proposal and seasoned in the Unix or Windows environment.
You have a strong taste for solving critical incidents.
Experience in substantial infrastructure is a plus.
You have a team spirit, a sense of service, good customer relations and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar function.
French fluency is a must.