O&M Solar Energy Project Coordinator
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by PSH Operations
PSH Operations is a large-scale provider of O&M services to the renewable energy sector. We recognise and encourage team work, quality and creativity. We offer training and career development to all. PSH Operations is rapidly expanding and we are looking for motivated, ambitious people who want to grow with us.
You will be responsible for managing multiple projects from design through to completion. You will work closely alongside other Departments and the Asset Improvement department to ensure projects are planned, coordinated and executed on time.
- Lead the development of project plans to identify project tasks, deliverables, milestones, and resourcing requirements
- Source and hire resources needed to complete projects
- Track delivery of the project including costs, benefits and timescales in order to deliver a high-quality solution on time and on budget
- Report and escalate project issues and risks to the Head of project
- Keep project plans, records and paperwork up to date and organised.
- Ensure KPI's set by clients/internal departments are met, if there is any doubt that it will be missed, clients to be kept informed.
- Good knowledge and understanding of CDM 2015
- Create & review RAMS, CPPs and other H&S documents
- Provide 'red-penned' as installed drawings for our design team to CAD
- Collate information for O&M Manuals
- Site surveys to be undertaken as required
- Flexible travel to and from sites across UK is required
- 2+ years relevant industry experience (solar or other renewable technologies)
- Ability to read and understand electrical designs from specifications and surveys
- Must understand site H&S requirements and demonstrate understanding of current legislation & regulations
- Experience on large infrastructure projects.
- Experience on working and delivering concurrent projects.
- Experience of managing projects and snag lists to time, cost and quality objectives.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Self-motivated and resilient with excellent organisational skills.
- Hardworking, flexible and reliable with good attention to detail.
- Adaptable and works well under pressure.
- Customer focused with excellent relationship management skills.
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage your own workload
- Excellent presentation and networking skills with the ability to deal effectively with a range of audiences and stakeholders
- A valid current driving licence and access to a car
As well as the salary, we offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Death in Service benefit, enhanced pension scheme and companywide bonus scheme.
Why work for us?
PSH are committed to looking after all employees. We believe in giving everyone the opportunity to grow with the company and offer development to all. If you are looking for a long-term career with a dynamic, forward thinking organisation then you could be the right role for you and we would like to hear from you.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.
Please follow the link to see what we do with the data you provide when you apply for this vacancy: