Information Security Intelligence Training Specialist
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
Prestigious Fortune 500 Company is currently seeking an Information Security Intelligence Training Specialist. Candidate will be responsible for developing and executing training content across all teams within the Global Security Operations Center. Trainers are also responsible for the technical and process content that is stored in the knowledge center. Training content may be process-based and/or may be based on technical skills or technologies. The individual in this role will report to the Senior Manager of Incident Handling/Information Intelligence & Reporting.
- Create and maintain documentation within the knowledge center for all Security Operations teams
- Develop and execute process training for all Security Operations teams based on need
- Develop and execute technical training for all Security Operations teams based on need
- Conduct post-training analysis to determine effectiveness of training
- Work with managers of Security Operations teams to determine the training necessary and the frequency
5 years of information security experience with advanced knowledge of incident handling, ethical hacking, or cyber defense.
Strong foundation in networking, operating systems, and threats.
In addition, the ideal candidate must have the following knowledge:
- Development of content using MS PowerPoint and other presentation software
- Previous experience mentoring, coaching, and training others on process and technical topics
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to identify and present information in the most effective format for the audience
Security Certifications Preferred:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)