IT Business Systems Analyst Senior
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, Fortune 500 client in a Northeast suburb of Cleveland, OH, is looking for an experienced IT Business Systems Analyst for a 12 month extendable contract position. you'll work closely with both the business and development teams to elicit requirements for a variety of IT Infrastructure and implementation-related projects (Cloud, Networking, Telecom, Server, etc). Agile experience is strongly preferred, as is experience using TFS (as a requirements repository tool).
- Strong analytical background
- Experience as a systems analyst, business systems analyst, or business analyst aligned to a technology platform
- Experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst (tester) focused on Functional and Risk Based Testing
- Proficient at Requirements Elicitation, Requirement Management, and Use Case Modeling
- Experience with project stakeholder management and within general project management
- Experience with the iterative-methodologies similar to Agile or Scrum.
- Experience with implementation of vendor solutions/systems and/or internal-application development projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with peers, business partners, customers, project managers, testing team, and management
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work on and lead multiple projects and/or assignments simultaneously
- Telecommunications background would be nice to have
- Knowledgeable/experienced in TFS or ADO (most desirable) or other requirements management tools
- Familiarity with IIBA/BABOK
- Certifications as a Product Owner or SCRUM Master
- Experience creating, maintaining, and/or executing test scripts
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.