Senior Technical Specialist
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Real Staffing Group
A Global Biopharmaceutical Company based in Cork are seeking a Senior Technical Specialist to join the Analytical Sciences team due to expansion.
This is a position that requires someone with a strong analytical background to provide expertise and Technical support to the analytical sciences team and commercial testing laboratories.
You will be leading effective analytical separation methodologies both Globally and Locally.
- Support Assay Optimisation/Investigations in accordance with GDP and site procedures.
- Lead Delivery of Projects, adhering to time lines using Project Management.
- Lead cross-functional problem-solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations within local Quality.
- Prepare, Review and Approval of Technical documents, Procedures, CAPA's.
- Collaborate with Internal Partners (R&D & Other sites) and Externally with CRO's.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc. in a relevant Science discipline.
- Knowledge of working practises required for working in Chemistry field. eg (HPLC, GC, Protein Biochemistry).
For Immediate consideration please apply with an up to date CV.
Alternatively Please give me a call for more Information.
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy