Project Co-ordinator | Brussels | 9 months | Dutch
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Project Co-ordinator | Brussels | 6 months | Dutch C1 +
Project management - Medior (3.00 years)
Dutch language (French is a nice to have)
European energy efficiency programs - Medior (3.00 years)
Technical master's degree or comparable through experience
Property management or energy management
* The coordinator will work in a team with the existing employees of the Flemish government with technical experience, in particular
* With general to specialized knowledge in the field of legislation
* With general to specialized knowledge in the field of preparation and follow-up of energy management and maintenance and management contracts, including contracts for buildings with shared use or shared ownership. The contract relates to both maintenance of specific installations (eg lifts) and of buildings (multidisciplinary maintenance).
* The coordinator's assignment includes
Communicating with the Flemish entities that make use of the SURE2050 offer. This communication includes
General communication regarding the initiative, its objectives and the resources made available to the Flemish government
* Collecting declarations of intent
* Collecting targeted input from the participating entities, both with regard to their already existing real estate strategies and with regard to planned initiatives for improving the energy performance of their assets
* Giving feedback to the Flemish entities, both with regard to their real estate strategy as in the area of proposed initiatives
* Initiating reporting to
* The management of the agency
* The general project management (Flemish Energy Company)
* The subsidizing European government
* The preparation of a strategy for optimum use of the resources made available. As many entities as possible should be able to make adequate use of these resources, on the understanding that no cheese slicing method is applied depending on the surface of the patrimony, but that a well-founded substantiated decision can be made
* Initiating work packages and discussing their content with the various subject matter experts inside and outside the department. For this he can use the expertise of HFB in the field of drawing up a real estate vision and in the field of comprehensive portfolio management
* Generally supporting the entities in drawing up a management and maintenance strategy for existing and new buildings, through these work packages and through targeted training.
* Support at a strategic level - which parameters should be considered as a minimum when assessing of existing and offered patrimony, what expectations can one have with regard to the tactical (operational) level
* Tactical support - which tasks must be fulfilled operationally, how is their quality monitored, and how is communication communicated to the strategic level
* Including the drawing up appropriate SLAs for various types of buildings and activities, and drawing up the tools or methodologies for monitoring
* Including support at the legislative level - wider than just energy regulations and policy documents.
* Including guidelines for drawing up and assessing public procurement, which must contain a component at the level of energy management.
Please apply with you most up to date CV.
If you have any question at all please contact me directly.