Application Engineer for Roche Manufacturing Execution System
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by ITech Consult
Application Engineer for Roche Manufacturing Execution System (MES) needed
We are looking for an Application Engineer (MES) to work in the Drug Product Manufacturing IT, located at Kaiseraugst, Switzerland. The focus of the position is an on-going, strategic implementation project for a Global MES system, where you support our (internal) customers implementing their processes in MES and to maintain the application -including interfaces to other systems- within a regulated, pharmaceutical environment.
You are self-organized, hands-on, pro-active, self-starting and have a solution-driven mindset. You are able to deliver on time in a challenging project schedule. You will contribute to requirement analysis and functional specification and ensure that the solution meets business expectations. Whenever required you are able to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve technical issues. Your excellent communication and collaboration skills ensure that you work successfully in a globally distributed team.
* Execute activities to implement the Global MES system
* Analyze requirements and work together with the vendor, Global MES team, global/local IT teams and customer teams to specify appropriate technical solutions
* Support our customers in implementing their processes in the MES
* Become Subject Matter Expert for MES interfaces to other systems
* Analysis and solving of technical issues related to the MES system and/or interfaces
* Coordinate and align within the Global MES team and other IT teams involved as well as with the customers
* Deliver related project CSV documentation (CSV compliance, accurate content, on-time delivery)
* 5+ years as Application Engineer in a similar environment (MES)
* 5 years hands on experience in MES systems
* Proven experience in CSV and GxP compliant working
* Proven knowledge in Rockwell Automation Pharma Suite
* Experience with global/multi-site manufacturing deployment projects
* Analytical thinking, structured approach to resolution of issues
* Excellent communication skills
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves:
* Knowledge about interface technologies (https, IDoc, WebServices, OPC and others)
Location: Basel und Region
Duration: 10 Months +
Work Load: 100%
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.
Contact me for further information regarding our company.