Software QA Tester
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Networkers
Join a Top Spanish Digital Bank, at the forefront of technology innovation. Be part of a team that is creative, dynamic and flexible.
- Design and lead the implementation of tools, DevOps practices and software components across a group of specific business applications or technologies to test and validate engineered software solutions.
- Peer with Test Managers to define the test automation strategy as part of the overall strategy, and define the architecture of the test cases for the purpose of re-use.
- Define the target state of the test environment and infrastructure. Define the requirements towards DevOps, monitoring the performance of the test environments and define potential corrective action together with DevOps
- Define Automated Test quality metrics, and implement tools and methodology for monitoring and reporting.
- Define, implement and monitor adherence to Automated Test quality standards.
- Instruct technical specialists for the implementation, and maintenance of the testing framework and environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 5+ years of demonstrable relevant IT work experience, including experience in automated testing, especially in mobile applications
- Sound knowledge on systems architecture models and paradigms. Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Expert knowledge of automation tools, languages and frameworks.
- Experience with the definition and maintenance of Automated Testing strategies.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments, providing advice and guidance to agile squad teams on technical specifications and architectural debt. Proficient working with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models.
- Proven track record as tester within mobile apps environments, with relevant experience in apps service testing & security testing
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
- Relevant experience in iOS (mandatory), Android (mandatory), HTML5/JS/CSS3 (mandatory), React Native (nice to have) and other mobile frameworks/accelerators (Cordova, Ionic) (nice to have).
- Proven track record as tester within Web Application Management, with relevant experience in web service testing & security testing
- Must be proficient on Java/J2EE, JSP development experience along with Java/J2EE design experience.
What's on offer
* Permanent contract directly with client
* Extremely competitive Salary
* Health and life insurance
* Restaurant tickets
* Dynamic work environment
* Growth and learning
* Certified training
* Work in the centre of Madrid
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.