Facilities Manager (German speaking)
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
Facility Manager - German Speaking
We are currently looking for a Facility Manager. You will work in an international and dynamic environment and will work closely with other functional areas and stakeholders within Huawei Technologies Switzerland AG. The facility manager reports directly to the Head of Administration Department. You are expected to proactively identify and initiate internal improvements as well as to broaden responsibilities beyond the job description. The position is based in Zurich.
- Facility Management: Responsible for all related to Facilities management and workplace services; contracts management for onsite facilities service suppliers; main contact person for all facilities and workplace services; Champion for the workplace for the internal departments and strong presence for the business.
- Real Estate: Support ongoing real estate projects and subprojects in the areas of property management, maintenance and repair, relocation management as well as workplace optimization
- Projects: Manage project for FM and Real Estate
- 5+ years' experience as a Facility Manager
- Degree in facility management, engineering, business administrator or related subject
- Profound knowledge in facility management
- Solid understanding in Real Estate area
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial principles is considered a plus
- Candidate must demonstrate good communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to learn, self-management skills and the ability to work independently
- High flexibility and able to manage multiple tasks, being target oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse, high paced organization.
- Fluency in German and English is a must, any other language is an advantage
Interested? Please send us your documents in English.
Important: To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU-nationals or are eligible to live and work in Switzerland.