Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by ITech Consult
Our client is the world's leading global logistics provider.
They require a SharePoint Developer for a 1-year fixed term contract with a chance of extension.
You will work closely with internal teams and external customers to deliver online solutions to meet their operational and business requirements.
The role will be based in the Cork office
* Primary responsibility for the design, development and deployment of software solutions and components based on Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint Online.
* Develop bespoke solutions using Forms, Power Automation (Flow) and Power Apps.
* Migration of existing SharePoint On-Premises solutions to SharePoint Online.
* Develop bespoke solutions using REST Web API and other web Service API's.
* On-going engagement with users regarding support issues and change requests.
* 2+ years of SharePoint development experience including JSON.
* 2+ years' experience with Web Services and API programming.
* Strong knowledge of SharePoint infrastructure.
* Experience writing technical documentation.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have(s):
* Microsoft Certified in SharePoint development technologies.
* Experience working with RPA and automation technologies.
* Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
* Experience with Windows based Servers.
* Strong level of English - written and spoken
Reference No.: 918974FK
Role: SharePoint Developer
Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain
Location: Co. Cork
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or feel free to contact us for further information
Since the foundation of our parent company - ITech Consult AG in 1997, we have continually extended our network of computer experts. ITech Consult has offices in Switzerland, Germany, UK and Ireland. Freelance IT specialists benefit from our comprehensive service offerings: including job evaluation, support in the application phase through to legal requirements, setting up of Irish Ltd Companies and on-going administrative support with our clients.