Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This manufacturing client has an opening for a Plant Controller in the Charles City, IA area. This person will develop annual budget and plant performance targets to meet strategic objectives.
- Develop and execute plans to reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Prepare monthly plant financial and performance reports.
- Manage capital funding requests for the plant.
- Develop and monitor financial control systems.
- Organize, manage and control the work of employees, evaluating their work performance.
- Work closely with Plant Manager and staff.
- Bachelor's degree required. Accounting, Business Administration or preferred.
- MUST HAVE manufacturing experience!
- Must be able to work with KPI's and able to analyze and make suggestions.
- 2+ years of cost accounting experience required.
- Must have demonstrated analytical and PC skills.
- Familiar with manufacturing ERP systems.
Candidates should be either local to the area or willing to permanently relocate there.
This company cannot sponsor nor transfer any visas.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.