PHP Laravel Developer
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Oblix IT Partners
I am currently working with an innovative company who are experiencing some rapid growth in the Workforce Management solutions sector. They have been currently working to create a bespoke workforce management solution.
- 3+ years of software development and best practices. • Object-Oriented PHP within a Modern MVC framework (Ideally Laravel, or Symfony).
- Great experienced in Unit testing, PHPUnit.
- Good experience with Eloquent/ ORMs and Migrations.
- Hands-on experience with Design Patterns and APIs.
- Able to effectively review other developers code and contribute with constructive feedback on code style, naming and design decisions.
- Good knowledge of git workflows and comfortable using advanced git command line tools (rebase, bisect).
- Good experience with MySQL / MariaDB.
- Excellent communication and team collaboration.
- Hands-on experience working with Lean/Agile software development practices.
- A proven history of delivering fully automated tests for web applications or SaaS platforms.
- Experience with Acceptance Tests Driven Development approach is a plus.
- Experience working in workforce management product is a plus.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £27k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual