Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
My client who is from the largest providers of end-to-end IT solutions in Switzerland, is looking to hire a Senior Network Specialist to support their network team, which comprises nine people, in their workplace in Zurich.
Primary Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the architectural aspects and the further expansion of the company's networks
- Sales support, development of customer-specific solutions and coordination of customer-specific designs with the existing network and the overall architecture
- Sub-project manager for network aspects in customer projects
- Development of implementation and operating concepts
- Implementation work in the context of projects and in the implementation of orders
- Localize and fix network malfunctions in 3rd level support
- Providing 2nd level support and on-call service in rotation with teammates
- Higher degree in computer science or telematics
- Very good network knowledge in routing and switching as well as broad technology knowledge in areas such as SDN, MPLS, QoS, IPv6
- Higher certification from a network manufacturer
- ITILv3 Foundation desired
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally experience in the service provider environment
You will be working for an employee of choice firm, which will offer you a great salary as well as the opportunity to progress within the company.
In addition, bonuses and flexible working hours are also an attractive element of this role.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.