Freelance Planning Analytics Consultant
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
The mission is to help a client with developing their core Planning Analytics model.
It will require significant development skills in TM1 for hands-on configuration, as well as strong business skills to support on the design and process improvement in reporting.
Project is an initial 4 months Full time and may extend further. This is an urgent requirement that will ideally start in the next 2 weeks.
- 4+ years of professional experience in consulting, professional services, development
- Strong knowledge development and architecture knowledge of Cognos TM1/Planning Analytics and related tools
- Strong developer skills (TIs, rules & feeders)
- Strong business knowledge, planning and forecasting
- Must have fluent English and French
You will work with a dynamic team with great opportunities to network and build skills with key implementation partners in the field as well.
For more information on this Freelance vacancy get in touch with Geoff Coleman or for the latest opportunities in EPM, BI, ERP and Transformation career opportunities follow Systems Accountants.