Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Fintec Recruit
FINTEC recruit is seeking a PHP Developer based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent job with salary negotiable by experience. Delivering fully automated tests for web applications or SaaS platforms.
Skills and experience required in the job PHP Developer
- 3 years + of software development and best practice
- Object-oriented PHP within a Modern MVC framework (ideally laravel, or symfony)
- Experience in Unit Testing, PHPUnit
- Experience with Eloquent/ORMs and Migrations
- Contribute on code style, naming and design decisions
- Good knowledge of git workflows and using advanced git command line tools (rebase, bisect)
Desirable to have
- Experience with MySQL/MariaDB
- Hands on experience working with Lean/Agile software development practices.
- Delivering fully automated tests for web applications or SaaS platforms
- Experience with acceptance tests driven development approach
BS degree in Computer Science or similar.
Full details of the PHP Developer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV
Contact Name: Audrey