Owing to continued expansion, we have a vacancy for a Full Time Radio Engineer.
• Position: Full time Radio Engineer
• Standard hours of work: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
• Additional hours: Rotated standby with allowance
• Overtime on certain contracts
Bridge Systems Ltd is an SME based in Dunfermline, Fife. We provide our customers with a wide range of wireless communications covering:
• Analogue & Digital PMR systems (trunked & conventional, single & multi-site)
• Point to point & point to multipoint wireless links (operating in the unlicensed ISM bands and light licensed & fully licensed microwave bands)
• Wi-Fi systems (including design, coverage validation using software tools, installation and maintenance)
• Short-term hire radio equipment
We are looking to appoint a Radio Engineer / Technician to our existing technical team. This is a varied role and the right person would be responsible for:
• Repair and Maintenance of a wide range of comms such as PMR mobiles, hand portables, base stations, battery chargers and accessories
• Routine maintenance of remote site equipment (checking base stations, antennae, diesel generators
• Installation of fixed and mobile radios
• Programming of PMR, microwave link, and multiplexer equipment
• Fault finding on fixed equipment and at customers' premises and remote sites
• Handling customer fault reports (telephone & email) and performing initial investigations using remote diagnostic tools.
The successful applicant would join a friendly and hardworking team who are willing to work together in order to get a job done to a high standard for our customers.
The role will be based in Dunfermline however the nature of this position will include travel UK and worldwide and possibly abroad, therefore the ability to confidently work on your own initiative is essential.
A current driving licence and passport are also required.
RF experience is necessary however relevant specialist training will be given where required.
To apply please forward a current CV -Apply Online