Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
SAP System Support Analyst urgently required to work in Dublin, Ireland for 12 months on a contract basis for a leading Telecommunication company.
The role involves supporting all aspects of systems projects/solutions for Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing Services in Ireland. You'll work cross-functionally with IT development teams and impacted business units to ensure all objectives are met, assisting in the implementation of multiple projects, goals, and tasks. You'll also assist with the implementation of SAP Ariba in 2020.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience;
- With SAP Contract, SAP Sourcing, and SAP Procurement, including systems/technical support, and configuration management.
- Supporting the implementation of SAP Ariba.
- Performing monthly and quarterly audit activity as required
- Strong Microsoft Office/G Suite skills
- Interacting with the sourcing organization and supplier community to troubleshoot systems issues and answer questions.
- Exposure to data analytics
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I'll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.