Test Engineer - Global Financial Organisation - Luxembourg - €400+ Per
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
A contract position, as a Test Engineer working within the Investment Funds IT division, with a competitive day rate, plus a modern office layout located in the centre of Luxembourg.
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Experience in Linux environments is required
- Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Shell Scripting or Perl
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, docker, Kubernetes, Ansible
- Windows operating system basic skills (start/stop/monitor of services, Powershell, administration).
- Experience with cloud technology (MS Azure) is a plus.
- The following interpersonal skills are essential
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential, French can be beneficial.
Working with a world renowned financial organisation, we are looking for highly motivated, Test Engineer, to support the division's functional and technical test cycles of their trading systems.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Installation of application software in test environment.
- Monitor applications and process in slow motion.
- Support development and testers in issues investigation.
- Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Support production people during roll-out in Production.
- Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in Luxembourg.
For further information about this truly exciting opportunity and for an immediate interview, please get in touch without delay!