Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
RAN Engineer - must have permission to work in the EU
- RAN configuration, this includes, but is not limited to, parameter changes, neighbor-relationships, frequency handovers, etc.
- Fault management, monitoring the alarms which generated by the OSS and taking all necessary actions to resolve the cause of these alarms.
Profile and Requirement
A minimum 5 years' experience in wireless project rollout, of which 2 years of Ericsson experience is required;
- Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of Ericsson equipment(2G,3G,4G);
- Familiar with Ericsson OSS and related northbound systems;
- Have a good command of the English language;
- Work experience with KPN is preferred
Candidates must have permission to work in the EU.
If you do not have permission to work in the EU, please do not apply for this role.