Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Planet Forward Ltd
- Support day to day planning and implementation of maintenance work both routine and corrective.
- Work with the craft, process and site utilities functional areas to identify re-occurring equipment issues and implement corrective plans.
- Lead equipment breakdown and EHS investigations
- Ensure spare parts are linked correctly to the parent equipment.
- Ensure correct spares are in stock.
- Work with the projects team to ensure maintenance and reliability are considered as part of the design phase.
- Introduce predictive maintenance techniques where they add value.
- Proven record of co-ordinating, leading and implementing FMECA (Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis) studies for process equipment.
- Proven track record of reviewing and simplifying PM's through PM optimisation programme along with generating or updating associated procedures and work instructions simplifying the process.
- Knowledge of root cause analysis techniques for equipment troubleshooting and implementation of correctives actions.
- Knowledge of process and utilities equipment.
- Work within a current Good Manufacturing Practices environment (cGMPs).
- Participate in engineering team initiatives on an as needed basis.
- Ensure that the quality and engineering standards are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance to the Global Engineering Standards.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Qualifications Skills & Experience required -
- 3+ years process/project management experience
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Identify key stakeholders and develop a relationship of trust.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Must have a good appreciation for designing systems within a GMP environment.
- Thorough understanding and application of engineering principles, concepts, industry practices and standards.
- Degree in chemical or mechanical engineering
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean principles is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of GMP/FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Strong communication skills, a confident and effective decision maker, with a proven leadership ability to influence others.
- Must have the ability to recognise deviations from accepted practice as required and drive and deliver solutions to identified issues
- Team player, with a flexible approach but also able to work under own initiative and remove road blocks.
- Strong verbal, technical writing, project management and interpersonal skills are required.