TMF Operational Excellence Communication & Training Manager
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
TMF Operational Excellence Communication and Training Manager vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Basel.
- Thorough knowledge of clinical development process, regulatory requirements and Good Clinical Practice. Novartis experience in clinical development process is preferred.
- Advanced ability to work both independently and in a global cross-functional multicultural and international team.
- Excellent understanding of system data structures and Clinical Document Management System functionality
- Ability to learn new systems readily
- Strong computer skills (EXCEL, MS Word) required
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the communication and training campaign on Clinical Documentation including Trial Master File
- Support the TMF Operational Excellence Head to define the document management training and communication strategy for the Clinical study
- Promote best documentation practice to line functions to ensure that documents created/generated in the course of clinical research are managed and archived in accordance with GCP guidelines and Novartis SOPs
- Manage the TMF mailbox including addressing questions and liaising with CDGM SMEs as needed.
. Serve as a liaison between process end-users and eDMS/TMF Governance and Management teams to drive user needs assessment workshops, technical solution discussions and implementation plan.
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.