Quality Expert for Medical Devices
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Quality Expert for Medical Devices vacancy for a globally operating pharmaceutical company based in Basel.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Ability to influence people, negotiate and communicate.
- Sound scientific, technical and regulatory knowledge in a specific area.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP, working knowledge of medical device and combination product regulations, standards and guidelines.
- Good knowledge of medical device development and life cycle management.
- Manage portfolio of assigned projects, support a discipline and/or provide a service on his/her own or with a team of associates. Provide functional expertise in area of responsibility for medical devices and combination products.
- Write, Review and approve deliverables (eg procedures, records, third party work, contractors, clinical trial material, components) and related tools (eg IT, document systems, training tools, facility validation) to ensure GMP compliance.
- Accountable for monitoring, analysis and reporting of GMP related KPIs as part of management reporting.
. Manage quality problems and technical matters and ensure they are resolved consistently and in accordance with global standards and policies.
- Release of medical devices for clinical studies and commercial use.
- Support Medical Device Risk Management, through proactive risk management tools and approaches
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.