Frontend Software Engineer
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
World leading international company for education, offering First class development within a modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is building up a new team within their large Language Centre to reimagine the customer experience and provide a full E-commerce experience to complement traditional offline sales.
They are re looking for a Software Engineer to join them in this task.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- 3+ years' experience as a Front End Developer
- Solid experience with React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience working with Node.js, C# or .NET
- A passion for elegant technology and design
- Fluency in Spoken & Written English
- Swiss or EU Citizenship
What is expected of you:
- Contribute to software architecture and help shape the development process
- Understand the value of great user experience in everything you build
- Understand the importance of teamwork, open communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Learn new technologies and discuss ideas openly in order to help shape the team
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Email: (see below)