Network Specialist (Cisco)
Posted on Feb 5, 2020 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
Network Specialist Cisco (CCNA our CCNP)
5-6 years experience ideally in an international company.
As an experienced Cisco Network Engineer you are responsible to provide first class Network expertise and support in an international, multicultural environnement.
This role is about bring your expertise and experience in order to:
- provide 3rd level support,
- managenetwork infrastructure projects,
- ensure smooth running of Cisco telephony system ( VOIP ) CUCM,
- conduct product researches on network products
- manage security solutions ( VPN, intrusion detection systems)
- administer all wireless network and ensure customer connectivity
- maximize network performance by monitoring performance, schedule upgrades,and troubleshoot networkproblems and outages.
Ideally you are confortable with Cisco interworking model, Cisco IOS, Cisco VoIP and OSI upper layers. Cisco Devices such as Nexus, ASR, WLC.
Good knowledge in advanced Network services, such as LoadBalancer, Firewall, security concept, cloud security)
French a big +. Understanding of cloud Frameworks is a +
We have a full job spec available on request. Let me know ASAP if you are interested.
Our client is a first class company you will be proud to work for them!