Manager, Digital Engagement Learning
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Manager, Digital Learning Engagement for a 10 months contract.
Job Title: Manager, Digital Engagement Learning
Purpose: The purpose of the role is to contribute to the creation and development of an enterprise-level digital engagement learning offering in order to build the capabilities necessary for the organization to lead in digital engagement.
* Create and develop learning solutions that equip the organization with the skills and knowledge needed to drive business results
* Manage internal and/or third-party service providers to produce learning solutions, as needed
* Promote an integrated and collaborative approach in developing learning solutions that transfer knowledge across functions and geographies
* Bring creativity and inspiration to learning solutions in order to enhance the learning process, including knowledge retention and transfer
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from the team and other internal stakeholders
- Results and KPI's from trainings
- University or Functional Degree in relevant area
- Up-to-date with the latest L&D trainings and digital & social web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Business fluent in English (written and spoken)
- German or French is a plus
- Strong background in copy editing and creative content creation.
- Minimum of 4-8 years working experience in a Learning or Training Development Function is a strong plus
- Experience with planning training rollouts, including, but not limited to, scoping of projects, communication plans and risk management
- Experience in training needs analysis and evaluation.
- Customer focus with communication skills to work across all levels of the company.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
- Takes self-directed actions within defined goals; makes independent decisions which have a significant impact in the core area of responsibility.
- Experience in Change Management is a strong plus
- Experience in Communications, Editorial copy writing, Marketing, Digital and/or Social Media is a strong plus
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)