Senior .NET Developer | Dutch Speaking
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the most leading banking groups in the Netherland and they currently in need of a Dutch Speaking Senior C#/.NET Developer with SQL Server experience.
Length: 12 months
Language: Dutch/Nederlands - must
Seniority: Senior/7+ years
- Minimum of 7 years of extensive experience with c# (.net)
- Experienced with Team Foundation Server
- Experienced using MVC, WPF and entity framework
- Experienced with MS SQL Server
- Hands-on and pro-active attitude
- Capable to keep oversight of complex processes in a constantly changing environment, and capable to slice work into steps and can work accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and are willing to learn and understand the world of financial risk. You are able to peel down technical problems, and doing so, you develop new insights.
- Strong soft and business analysis skills to get clear requirements from stakeholders who don't oversee the full IT picture yet
- You can explain complex matters in a simple way
- You are fluent in English
- You are a team player
Preferably you are experienced in, or at least you are interested in the following:
- An Agile/Scrum way of working.
- LDAP/Active Directory to grant end users with particular roles/permissions to analyse data processing results
- Processing financial data, eg related to market risk or interest rate risk & liquidity risk management
- Dutch language.