SQL Server .NET Developer | Banking | Contract
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the most leading banking groups in the Netherland and they are currently in need of a Dutch Speaking Senior SQL Server C#/.NET Developer.
Length: 12 months
Language: Dutch/Nederlands - preferred/advantageous
Seniority: Senior/7+ years
What would you be doing:
- Set up a step by step approach, and fully re-design the current Data Staging Area, in the following way:
- Improve and simplify data loads and ETL processes, despite of differences and variety in country data
- Design, develop, configure and test secure software automation solutions in SQL Server (and where applicable C#)
- Change data flows, tables, and interfaces, make existing data flows more transparent. Work towards a simple and robust solution with functionality to identify and analyse unexpected differences in data in an early stage.
What are we looking for in you?
- Minimum of 7 years of extensive experience with MS SQL Server
- Extensive experience with ETL, including experience with large data volumes and use of SSIS
- Relevant experience with C# (.Net)
- Hands-on and pro-active attitude
- Capable to keep oversight of complex processes in a constantly changing environment, and capable to slice work into steps and can work accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and are willing to learn and understand the world of financial risk. You are able to peel down technical problems, and doing so, you develop new insights.
- You can explain complex matters in a simple way
- You are fluent in English
- You are a team player
Preferably you are experienced in, or at least you are interested in the following:
- Database version control
- SSRS, and SSAS
- LDAP/Active Directory to grant end users with particular roles/permissions to analyse data processing results
- Processing financial data, eg related to market risk or interest rate risk & liquidity risk management
- Scripts eg to automate regression testing
- An Agile/Scrum way of working.