Delivery Environment Management
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our Client from the banking industry, we are looking Delivery Environment Management Specialist
Duration: at least until the end of 2021 (a long term cooperation planned)
- Perform daily service operation checks for the end of day processes, system and applications checks and communicate the status on the DEM Sharepoint.
- Coordinate (and run) all job actions on the system test environment.
- 1st level analysis of job errors
- Provide regular & timely updates on system test and education environment issues.
- Publish information about current and upcoming test or training limitations on the DEM SharePoint portal.
- Perform various operations tasks for the system test and education environment.
- Coordinate the resolution of environment issues.
- Manage test environment reservations and capacity.
- Plan and coordinate data refreshes or restoring of data.
- Coordinate the maintenance tests for the test and education environments.
- Support the projects at test data management and test case execution planning & configuration
- Coordinate access and profiles for all users on the system test and education environments
- Coordinate with other IT services (eg GAM, Frankfurt, Hongkong/Singapore) to setup and run international test activities
- Onboard applications to deliver a more effective e2e service.
- Work with Release-, Config- & Test- Management to judge the impact of changes that are being deployed into the system test environment.
- Ensure the DEM system test and education environment documentation is updated and that process, procedures and handbooks are reviewed and updated regularly.
- Educate DEM clients about DEM services, processes and toolsets.
- Identify improvements and support the line heads to improve the processes from and to DEM.
Required experience and skills
- Deep and broad knowledge around operations of heterogeneous IT environments
- 3 to 5 years of relevant test environment coordination
- Structured and accurate task handling approach.
- Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Ability to keep an overview and to set priorities even in stressful situations
- Process oriented mind set.
- Understanding of financial services (banking).
- Knowledge of Mainframe, job scheduling tool, MS Office
- Strong communication skills in both spoken and written (English and German)
For further information please contact: