SAP Architect - Amsterdam - up to €
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We have partnered with one of the largest IT consultancies on the Netherlands market which has an impressive presence globally and a large number of offices across the Netherlands, supporting blue chip companies across all industry sectors.
- leading the architectures, direction, solution-orientated sales and SAP technology strategy
- leading the demonstration and enablement in alignment with client's architecture
- ensure the architecture quality and participation in the governance and design peer review process
- working closely with customers and internal stakeholders
- provide functional and technical guidance to ensure the implementation projects are matching the best practices of the business
- become the trusted advisor through strong relationships with the clients
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Understand and be experienced in the products of the SAP Intelligence Suite, technologies and Digital Platform (Fiori, SAPUI5, S/4 HANA, ECC, HANA)
- Experience in Cloud Platforms, IoT and Leonardo (preferred)
- Experience in architecture methodologies and tooling
- Knowledge of APIs, API Management (preferred)
- Experience in translating business requirements into architecture designs
- Experience in Business Process Management (preferred)
- Experience in evaluating technologies for their match to proposed solutions, assessing their strategic and tactical benefits
- Impeccable command of Dutch and English language (a must)
Mobility budget or lease car
Career growth opportunities both locally and internationally
Excellent pension scheme
29 holidays, holiday allowance and bonus plan
Please note: we are unable to accept applications from non-EU citizens for this opportunity. Candidate are required to be permanent residents in NL/NL citizens.
If this sounds like you, apply Now - I want to hear from you!