Middle DevOps Engineer - Amsterdam
Posted on Feb 4, 2020 by Brookwood
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join us in Amsterdam helping us to maintain the reliability and uptime for our global customers and to ensure the growth of users from 3M to 100M following the principles of IaC.
You'll have an opportunity to impact infrastructure development strategy, create the distributed solution of our service and grow and acquire new skills incredibly fast with us.
With millions of users, a global team, and the support of market-leading VCs and advisors, it's an incredible time to join our client .
We expect the candidate to be of middle (maybe senior) level and shouldn't require too much guidance.
Required: Must have - tech
- linux administration
- cloud experience (AWS)
- on-call rotation background or at least ready to be a part of it
What you'll do
- Provide our customers with reliable and uptime solution.
- Create and maintain effective infrastructure to scale quickly and safely (from 3kk users to 100kk users).
- Maintain and improve the CI/CD process in the development team.
- Drive automation within an organization utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Develop and maintain distributed architecture solutions of our production environment using Cloud Providers such as AWS.
- 2+ years in DevOps.
- Good experience in Cloud Platforms (AWS is the most preferable).
- Good experience in programming languages (Python, Go, Java).
- Good experience in configuration languages (Ansible).
- Strong Linux, OS, and network skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.